5 Steps to Your Application
- Get a pre-approval from your mortgage broker.
- Apply to the Program and receive confirmation of eligibility.
The BC Home Partnership applications takes about 15 minutes to complete and about 5 business days for confirmation. Supporting documentation is as follows.
Provide one of: Canadian Citizenship Card, Permanent Resident Card (must have PR for at least 5 years), or Canadian Birth Certificate.
Also one piece of Government ID, proof of income by way of Notice of Assessment and the pre-approval from your mortgage broker.
- Find your home – make an offer “Subject to Financing”.
- Apply back to the program and lender with your accepted offer. This should only take at the most 2-3 days.
- Upon funding, the lawyer/notary will register the loan as a second mortgage.